King and Queen of The Hill!
Win a year’s free Cycleguard insurance!
Whether you’re just competing in the Cycleguard Wales Sportive or going all out and tackling all three disciplines of the Triathlonguard Long Course Weekend, St Brides Hill in Saundersfoot will again host the famous Hill Climb.
The fastest male and female up the hill will be crowned King and Queen of the Hill and rewarded with a special jersey honouring their achievement. Plus for those who don’t think they’ll be able to take the King or Queen crown, Cycleguard have offered up a prize to give extra encouragement to riders on this part of the course – a year’s free cycle insurance!
To be in with your chance of winning you’ll need to be amongst the fastest 150 athletes up the hill – no mean feat. All 150 athletes will automatically be entered into our prize draw with the winner drawn at random, so it’s time to start practising those hill climbs!
Prize Terms and Conditions
- The winner will be drawn at random on 25/07/17 and notified within 7 days thereafter, by email or telephone.
- Prize must be claimed within 14 days of being notified.
- The prize is a one year standard Cycleguard insurance policy, maximum bike value £2000, with no optional extensions included. If the bike value is greater than £2000, customer will be required to pay the difference in premium.
- Any mid-term changes made to the policy, resulting in an additional cost will be required to be paid in full at the time of the adjustment.
- No cash alternative will be substituted for any prize.
- Cycleguard reserve the right to change or cancel the terms of the prize at any time.
- Winner may be asked by Activity Wales Events or Cycleguard if they wish to take part in and co-operate with any publicity events taking place in conjunction with this competition.
- The prize draw is only available to UK residents aged 16 and over.
- Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these conditions.